Today I feel all better! I haven't tried any food too tough for my body to handle, but I'm eating normal food just fine and I have lots more energy.
Health is never something to be taken for granted.
We definitely will be more healthy when we live in our own house. The wonderful thing about not having a basement is less mold. (That's me looking on the bright side of not having a basement.) Another healthy thing about living in our very own place will be less stress. And more space. And more windows. All of these, plus having the final decision about the type of food we house, will aide us in our quest for health. I, too, hope to work hard when I am old. When I was sixteen I stated the goal as "I want to be able to run 2 miles when I am an old lady". Now, I'm not sure if my old knees will be able to handle that... but I still have similar feelings about my old age. I don't plan on being done living until I am really done living. The key to working like a sicilian when you're 90 is, of course, working like one until you're 90. That means hard physical labor for 90 years.
I don't think I'm there yet.
Entertainers, huh? That is something I am willing to work on with you. It will take lots of work on my part. Right now, I get overly stressed when we have people over, it tends to be overly expensive to feed lots of people, and I am still awkward and timid in social settings. But... I am willing to overcome those obstacles. I want to have friends. I want my children to love people and to enjoy the company of other people. I think entertaining is a good way to teach our children manners and how to put other people first. I just think it could be great fun. I hope that when everyone is leaving, we will also be thinking Oh boy! Can't wait for the next one! (Just like that, because I don't know about you, but the phrase Oh boy runs through my head on a regular basis).
Most likely, I am reguallarly thinking Oh boy, please stay forever. Just like that.
-Lady