I came out to go hiking but in a collar and tie and 80° weather with 90% humidity not a great idea as it turns out. So I am waiting beside beebe lake hoping that you get home and can may be call me before lunch ends, but if not I wanted to write you a letter.
You are everything to me and I hope you know that. Last nights walk was brilliant. It just felt so alive out there in the dark and rain and humidity and fireflies. I hope that even when we are old, we will go for walks like that. I hope that when we are old we can still walk like that.
Some times the barn seems so far from done but when I really think about it, you know it's closer than I think. It really is almost done. I think the upstairs could be done by weeks end—the new window aside. I sure have enjoyed working on it with you. When it's done we'll just get to enjoy it for the winter, and our yard, and land, and privacy. Isn't that neat? I can't wait. Things have been hard at times, and still, like this new home and land, things have been just in our favor.
Thanks for your love.
Thanks for your support.
Thanks for your patience.
I hope you are smiling today.

I sure love your entirety.
.a boy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone