It kills me when you're not well. Whether you're sick or sad or otherwise. When I know you're less than good (though preferably I'd like to see super or terrific) I have difficulty thinking of much else.
I know that opposition in life is important to each of us (the old don't help a butterfly out of it's cocoon shtick), but that doesn't make us any less eager to want to shelter those we love from harm. Marlin in Finding Nemo. Joseph Smith with his sick brethren of Zion's Camp.
I'm always relieved to be with you again and to know I'm there to do my best (whether or not that's very good or worth while) to shelter you from the ills of life (literally ills since you're sick today).
I think though that I am the most disturbed by days when you or I are not doing so well because our lives hold such promise. To answer your previous question, I know we are capable of greatness—both collectively and individually. I feel it everyday and am frustrated if I'm not trying to live up to it. We've not got ourselves in the most favorable of conditions, but fortune is slowly turning again for us. The world had better be on guard don't you think? Because so soon as we have our footing again, there'll be no telling what we won't do and where we won't go.

We can and in due time certainly will influence all of humanity.
With regards :)
.a boy