Friday, June 25, 2010

Dear Boy,

Stress is my biggest foe in the campaign for greatness.  I seem to have a knack for becoming overwhelmed.  Perhaps it's because I don't seem to have a knack for organization.  My head is a pool of worries --about anything and everything.  I don't know how to put them in order to solve them, so they just keep swimming.  Thankfully, we work together, Patrick the Boy and The Big L.  I can try to encourage you when you feel frustrated.  You are organized where I am not.

Speaking of overwhelming and completely stressful.... The Barn.  Ahhh, the barn.  I think it would be fine if it was something that didn't cost money and was something only you and I talked about.  Unfortunately, it is a real drain on money and more than just our concern. 

I spent a bit of time today shoveling and raking gravel for the shed on the West.  Gerret played with a dump truck on the edge of the gravel.  Nolan helped me rake.  Cinder slept in the tall grass.  We all missed you.

I always miss you,
Your Lady