Friday, June 25, 2010

Dear lady,
Frustration is an epic thief of greatness. And I decided that regardless my frustration with myself currently, I will not be robbed of greatness. Greatness is in me. And if I am a teller at work, then I will be a great teller at work. The greatest ever.
This is just a meantime goal. We will be great. I'm just not sure how to get there yet. I'm sure of how to be great. Less sure of how to get the opportunity to be great.
We'll revolutionize things because we always ask questions. We'll innovate things because we know how to have fun. And we'll enjoy all things because we'll do so many of them together.
A woman came in today with a passport so used it had no room for even one more visa. This was to be her last trip with that passport. I think I'd like to live like that, with my passport filling up before it expires.
—oh look, a little bunny not even the size of a softball—
When I was young I loved Indiana Jones, and particularly the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles. In them his father travelled the world and took the family with him. I don't think I'd like to always be traveling, but I would love the adventure of experiencing new cultures often. Do you think you could help me get there?



I love your entirety.
.a boy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone