I love warm weather. I'm sitting outside next to a little stream and waterfall just across the street a little from work. It's really a pretty place, and te tumbling of the water drowns out the traffic and commotion of campus (though now I've got the headphones in and AFI playing). It's such An amazing campus up here.
I'm really surprised no one else is out here.
We keep ourselves too busy in general. "Too Busy" isn't really a reference to how much we're doing, but I think it's rather a reference to what we're doing. There are plenty of people not "too busy" and we lovingly refer to them as couch potatoes. Then there are busy-bodies who fill their time doing all sorts of things ineffectively. I think the best is to find oneself with something to do at all times, but amongst all of that everything schedule time to lay down and enjoy a field of soft green grass.

I think the ability to enjoy a good lay in the grass is a better measure of mental and physical health than most anything else.
In any case—
Like I said last night, my ideal is to find myself working hard at things you're passionate about also. Camping. Hiking. Landscaping. Partying (?). Family history. Bicycling.
In life we will always find time to do our own things, so I think that where effort is required, we might just as best give our efforts to working together.
We're dynamic enough to do it.
With love,
.a boy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone