Well I missed you again. I guess soon enough we will get you your own phone and then I might always get you on lunch.
I don't know where you are but I hope you are having fun. I was going to sit in a quiet place for lunch but it was such nice weather, such a nice breeze, that i just had to go hiking. So here i am at the end of Beebe lake.

Lots of people are out running. i guess today is a pretty good day for running. You know what else today is a good day for—adventure. Though for some adventure might be tacking wire up in a barn, or painting, or putting up drywall. i guess for me adventure is all those things i do with you.
Just think what adventure comes of ordinary things. A late night construction session on the barn also means a gorgeous field alive with fireflies. It means holding your hand and listening to coyotes outside. i was also wondering if Thursday after your eye appointment, if adventure might mean coming back to Cornell to hike around campus. i guarantee you have never seen such a beautiful campus. Waterfalls. Lakes. Streams. Parks. Quiet secret gardens. Will you come too?
I love your entirety.
.a boy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone