I'm at home missing you right now. This was some planning meeting you and your sister undertook. Or am I right in suspecting the contribution of time has more to do with your mother than sister? ;)
I think it makes time apart drag longer when the estimated time has elapsed and we are still apart. You're such a comfort to me. Even when my brain won't work and I'm frazzled and frustrated with myself, imtake solace in you. Maybe that's too easy. Maybe that's a cop-out from actually ever addressing concerns, but no matter, I enjoy your company above all others.
I wish I could give you the world and any opportunity on a platter. I'm sorry I can't. I know there's a lot to be said for fighting and struggling through things together, but I guess sometimes I long for more epic endeavors than simply making a living. I feel like a pair like you and me, a pair like us is meant for more. Maybe thats why we've both felt unsettled in traditional roles. We both have a conviction of the necessity of those traditions, but we both feel our abilities are ready to encompass those roles and more.
But what? and how so?
I think we've worked great works together and I agree with your closing comment last time that we ought to endeavor to project more together. I think also though, that we have our own particular inclinations too and we need to pursue those and expose them for what adventures they may bring. You love the piano and music, and while I would like to learn the piano as a tool, I don't think I'll ever have the interest in it that you do, nor do I think I should force that. I'm beginning to feel that when the scriptures speak of talents, they are heavily implying inclinations. I think you're wonderfully given musically and I think you should pursue that in whatever manner you chose and however far you choose to pursue it. I'll support you every step of the way. Beginning with piano lessons.
I love listening to you play and I'm so happy to at long last have a piano in our home. It adds a definite air of sophistication to our living, don't you agree? It also colors the air with wonderful ideas and impressions as you play. Every home should have a piano. There's something about a piano that, to me, hints to education and greatness. To peace and meditation. It's very presence feels transcendent to me and, while that may seem silly, the home with a well loved and well used piano can't be a house that doesn't know a higher power. It's in every note.
Well, I'm going to go wake up the boys so they aren't asleep too long. When we put them to bed at 8pm I don't want it to be an hour after they woke up which it's likely to be if I let them sleep to their heart's content.
I've loved your smile since I first saw it cross your lips.
.your friend
Sent from my iPad