Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hi My Boy,

It's raining again. I love it. The lilac transplants appear to be less dead already. I transferred the boys clothes to their new locations this morning while the boys "camped" in the living room. They were superhero campers and brought along Ricki Raccoon as their sidekick. They have a great time together as evidenced by the complete destruction of the living room. They make a good pair of brothers. Sure, they have frequent squabbles, but I think that has more to do with their ages. Besides, more frequent than squabbles is a lot of getting-along and having fun together. I'm glad the Lord knew better than we did that Gerret needed to join our family. He has been such an unexpected blessing, complete with countless learning experiences. I also made bread and ate bread. Maybe I should make more. I only meant to try it. Turns out, it was really good. Now the boys and Cocoa are watching George. I hope you're having a good day. I look forward to being with you all day tomorrow.

Love from a lady.