We have a modest first harvest! The boys and I went out to pay our respects to the deceased and weed-ridden of the garden and lo and behold, a cucumber, green and full! The tomatoes sadly droop like they've needed water for the past three weeks, but by some miracle produced two red cherries and another on its way! We also reaped some lettuce and a handful of beans from Gerret's plant pile. I've spent the morning sorting toys in the back room. The boys have been playing nicely together for about two hours now; the second miracle for this Monday. And I saw yet another amazing butterfly amongst our flowers. It had fled before I returned with a camera. I had wanted you to see it, my third Monday miracle.
Thank you for a lovely weekend on the opposite ends of twin lakes. I love being everywhere with you, but especially in nature where there is an endless supply of wonder and beauty.
I love you so much.
From your lady
PS. I tallied the exclamation points. 3! I mean, 4! Uh-oh, 5! I better get some help, 6! 7. There. Seven exclamation points, and all entirely necessary, thank you very much.