Wednesday, July 20, 2011

To My Boy,

I apologize for my emotional instability this morning. I blame it on the pregnancy. The feeling that my body is not my own is hard for me to swallow. If there is anything in my life that I have felt the most control over, it is my physical health and abilities. Perhaps that is a reason I like to run. I feel powerful when I can master my body, when I can overcome pain or hardship, when I know I have made myself stronger. And there is very little of that going on these days. Add to the mix increased blood flow and a production of hormones that could supply an army of normal women and you've yourself a mess. That's me. So sorry.

Thank you for being patient and kind with me. I love you because of something I can't explain, but I have so many reasons to appreciate and trust you. You are my greatest blessing. You are my dearest friend. Being married to you is the most comfortable, happy proposition. Thank you for thinking I'm worth your time and effort, even when I am unarguably crazy. Thank you for showing me charity and gentleness despite my flaws. I enjoy every moment with you and every thought of you in your absence. You make me feel like the luckiest lady ever in the history of ladies.

From, a crazy