Monday, July 11, 2011

Good Morning,

I'm never quite sure if I should wake you in the mornings. You always seem so peaceful and I know it's when you sleep the best. Today it was a particularly difficult decision to make because as I sat up I was draped in the most exquisite red light. It spilled in from the window like a thin drape and beyond in the distance a deep red sun was just beginning to rise up out of cloud and tree.
It was awesome.
Sorry I didn't wake you. I took a picture instead. It doesn't quite do it justice, but it's the best I could give you without a wake up call.
I love you. Every moment you give me is cherished.
Maybe for family night we can go into the garden and weed and the boys can have their wheelbarrow to catch the weeds? It really needs to be done. It's looking more and more like the field behind it and less and less like a garden :) We could make something with berries for dessert. Or, if the boys don't get a nap we can share some cereal for dessert. I'm sure they wouldn't complain.
I love you.
.a boy