Dear Lady,
I am so very sorry for turning you away last night when you wanted to help with the dishes. You had a hard day and the boys were finally in bed and it was just me and you and I sent you away. I only intended for you to be able to do something besides housework—to have some free time to yourself—but instead I fear I may have unintentionally hurt you and I'm sorry. I love you so much and I should have leapt at any opportunity to pass time with you, but that part of me that always wants to fix everything myself got in the way. You deserve every good thing, and if sometimes that's doing the dishes with me, just let me know—I will never turn you away again.
I hope today is better for you. You're always in my thoughts and prayers, and I'll be sure to say some extra prayers today.
I cherish every instant of your life.
.a boy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone