Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Dear Boy,
Today has been frustrating. The boys watched youtube. I finished John Adams. None of us got dressed until 11:30. I've been doing laundry. The boys are not taking a nap. My right eye is killing me again. I'm going to be out of contacts before December at this rate. I had hoped to exercise and take a shower, but neither are looking plausible. So I feel grubby dirty, I can't stop rubbing my eye, I've yelled when I should have been patient, my attempt to feast on the word of God was fruitless, the kitchen is a mess, I can't stand the way these pants fit, and I have a mountain of clean clothes behind me. I guess none of that is a big enough deal for me to be feeling the way I do, but I want the day and the week to be over. Maybe it's really just my eye.