Dear Lady,
You have health complications, I have career complications. Thank you for your patience with my issues and I'm sorry I've been markedly absent from here for a while.
Admittedly most of my mental capacities are being donated to our future right now. "What will we be doing in 5 years (or even 1 or 2 for that matter)." I've learned a lot in the past three years as I've struggled through these questions. At each answer found, however, I seem to find another question to frustrate myself.
Recently I thought I just needed to choose something and commit to it. I'm not so sure that's the case. What I've come to find is that it's not so easy to commit and follow through on something you're not passionate about to begin with. But I'm not so sure I'm passionate about much right now. Or rather, I don't know what I'm passionate about that I could turn into a career. I do think we need to get out of here though. Maybe not right now. Maybe we can give you your year or two, but then if we don't go back to school, we at least need a bigger city.
I have all sorts of ideas for ways to make a career in film work. Great ideas. But I need to find passion about it or something first. I still remember how hard that passion hit me at BYU that first semester. I didn't know what I was going to study and then I suddenly knew it with the zeal that made me the star in the program. Now, I'll admit I didn't handle that first year very well, but i would love to have that passion back about something, anything that was career like. I could be so great in this world.
Thank you for ever listening to my ramblings and warbling. You light up my life, even when its dark so I have learned to sleep well even with the lights on.
(I hope you had fun at the fair)
.a boy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone