This is what's on my mind:
Nolan needs to learn a better aiming technique. Whichever he is currently employing is FAILING miserably.
Since we're talking about urine, might I add that that's mostly all that's been on my mind today.
Because I feel like I have to pee. Constantly. But to relieve myself HURTS and ends up being no relief at all. What a miserable position I'm in, no matter what position I try out. It's really miserable.
Also on my mind.... housing. Isn't that on your mind too? I wish there were an obvious choice. Like the easy kind of choice. Of course, we've already learned from experience that the seemingly easy choice isn't always the best. All that can be expected of us, I think, is to make the best of the choices that have already been made and make better choices in the future. Good things have come from this awful choice to be in NY....... right?
Do you remember when we first came here that we had lists of pros and cons for living in Spokane, NY, Utah (anywhere else? I don't remember.), going back to school, doing other stuff? What happened to those lists? I don't know that we ever came to a conclusion. We were kind of stuck and tired out and about to have Gerret, I think.
I love you. I want to be with you forever. Through every decision and indecision. I'd like to stick with you. So, I do hope you'll keep me.
That's not all.... but I have to GO. You know?
-Lady