It's raining today just like it did yesterday and I'm thinking of you because you're supposed to be working outside today. I wonder if plans changed. Or are you really wet? Or maybe it's not so rainy on the other side of the lake.
Willy is sitting on my lap as I type. He smells like hay, which is better than manure like last night, but I'm still thinking about dabbing a little shampoo on the crown of his head and sending him out into the rain. The hay smell is strong. But he is happy, drooling and pumping, so I'll at least wait until his mood changes. We both know that will come quickly.
We played in our new camper/playroom this morning. Nolan drew on the magnet board drawing thing (a map for camping, of course). Then he played pretend something with the plush Mater. Gerret played with trains. And Cinder followed us in to just do cute things. We're all so predictable.
The camper stinks. Especially when you're on or near the floor. I think the carpet has been used for a bathroom on more than on occasion, perhaps habitually. In fact, it smells so rancid that I couldn't smell Gerret's poopy diaper over it. Maybe his diaper even smelled just like the carpet. I don't know.
This I do know: you are so special to me. You make me feel complete. You make me love like I didn't know I could. Every good thing reminds me of you, yet you are better than every good thing. I love riding my bike, driving in the country, rainy days, wind sounds out my window, a cone of bittersweet, cats, running, fresh pineapple, climbing trees, walking in woods, sewing pretty things, photos of loved ones, flower gardens, music to smile about, leaves changing, looking out from the tops of hills or mountains, sleeping in tents, playing at the ocean, thunder and lightening nearby, green grass, big clouds, board games, soft sheets, sledding, swimming, kayaking, watching snow fall especially at night when it sparkles, laughing, singing, helping people, smiles, chocolate cake, sitting on the edge of a lake. And on and on. But the combined love I have for all of these, though great on its own, is near to nothing compared to how I love you.
from your lady