This is life right now, today. Sam's asleep. His schedule is a little wonky as far as being at Lodi Point for the eclipse goes, but I'm going to push to make it work. My brother's visiting. That might mean a family meeting, I guess, but I'm not holding my breath. Maybe visiting the Millspaughs counted as a family meeting? It's Auburn's family night and she wants to go back to play games at my parents house (not that she actually played games yesterday, but I think she just likes being around everyone). I'm waiting for my Lularoe shirt and another shirt in the mail. The second one is bought with a gift card Jordan and Diana sent for my birthday which I promptly forgot about until last week. Mostly, I'm waiting to hear back about my application. Hard to believe I'm about to go back to school at 33, but so exciting. I don't think I've been so excited for the future in a long time. I am very itchy. Not sure why this always happens to me. I have a lot of work to do around the house as far as finishing the room swap goes. I found another wasp in the bathroom this morning. I'm proud of you for running this morning. I'll try to run sometime soon too. It feels good when I do. I was thinking about offering to speak in Sacrament meeting this Sunday. Do you think that's a good idea or crazy or both or neither? I hope the truck will behave itself for you until Wednesday. Nolan is frustrated because he wants a wall that he could kick a soccer ball at. I don't know how to teach him that just because something isn't going the way he wants it to doesn't mean he needs to be grumpy or let that thing sour his entire day. I guess that's a hard lesson for every person. Maybe it's just something you have to learn from life. So far it's looking too cloudy to observe the eclipse. I love you.
L