Sam's taking a nap. The boys are all playing in the back and Auburn's playing minecraft. Sam woke up at 7:40 this morning. I think a rooster woke him up. Everybody else was still asleep. I read that you can feed egg yolk to babies after they are nine months old. So I cooked him his first egg for breakfast and he really liked it. I had to put him down to separate the yolk (but I am a pro at one-handed egg cracking). He picked up the peel of a garlic clove when I didn't see and almost choked. I try to keep the floors clean, but if I miss a day, our floors become dangerous. There's usually a lot of dirt and clutter to clear after the weekends.
I'm going to do more school research today. I'm excited for our future. It feels so nice to have a plan and a goal and a future that doesn't seem so nebulous (assuming this all happens).
I had an uncomfortable dream about my mom last night. I don't really remember it, but just the bad feeling. Then I got texts about church this morning and blah. You know?
Anyway, thanks for a nice anniversary. I'm glad to spend my life with you and grateful for these past many years spent in your company. And we have this nice family. You love me so well and I love you so deeply. So let's keep doing this thing.
L