Almost done. By midnight tomorrow we'll be together again, and what a relief that will be. Though, I will miss parts of this adventure (but not nearly as much as I've missed you and the kids).
It's an interesting thing to love home so much, but to also love travel so much. At times it's a beautiful coupling, and at other times quite a frustrating one.
I think, though, that i'd like to bring you and the family back to Detroit sometime. Just for a little weekend. Just to walk along the riverfront together, see the high rises, and go to the few local sites. It's not the most amazing place ever, but it's close enough to us that it's worth sharing with you guys.
So what do you say? Come to Detroit with me sometime?
Not soon. We've got Sam on the way, after all.
And about Sam—I can't wait for you to be a mom again. Sam will be the luckiest kid born this September!
.a Boy