And I feel lucky to have Sam. I am so excited to finally meet him after feeling him move for many, many months. It'll be fun to have another little baby and to watch him grow and see our other kids interact with him.
I almost have this changing table put together. It's taken me most of the day. And I don't think I'll finish it before tonight. Auburn's spent her time upstairs with me. And I can see a mess in every direction. Puzzle on our bedroom floor. Wrapping paper on the baby's floor. Makeup in the doorway to the bathroom. Stickers and coloring books on the bathroom floor. More coloring books on the hope chest in our room. And crayons that she left in front of the shower and then Luna started to eat, so there is colorful wax confetti leading out from the bathroom.
I need to go pick up Gerret now. Damian asked to come back to our house (I just talked on the phone with them). I said we're busy for the rest of the day (which we are). So he asked if he could come over tomorrow. We're busy tomorrow, too. Geez.
It'll be so nice to see you again. We're all counting down the hours.