I am always sorry to hear of you unwell: whether emotionally, physically, or spiritually. You are a powerhouse of goodness in my life and in the lives of all those you meet. You constantly drain yourself on behalf of others and the world is significantly better because of it.
I never mean to burden you with my own thoughts or concerns, but I am always grateful for any opportunity to just sit and talk with you. I value your thoughts and opinions above all others. You are, forever, my better half. You make me constantly strive to be better just by being in my life.
I included the picture at top to remind you of the beautiful moments in our lives; to remind you of those times when we can breathe deeply of beauty around us. I love to take these moments with you: to walk, to explore, to sit, and to wonder. What a beautiful family we have built up around just the idea that you and I love each other and how grateful I am for the miracle baby on it's way.
I was surprised to hear you say you wanted an ultrasound, but I understand why you want it. Will you also, then, want to know the gender?
I was glad to hear about your positive conversation with Deb about becoming a midwife. I love to see you in love with an idea. I am looking forward to helping you pursue your goal however I can. You'll make a great nurse midwife. You'll make a great anything (and you make a great scrambled egg . . . )
I hope you find reason to laugh and smile today. I hope I'm one of those reasons. I hope you are upstairs resting well and I hope to see you soon.
.a boy
