A very happy Mother's Day to my best friend who doesn't recognize Mother's Day as a holiday!
You have been an incredible parent to these three small children and you'll only be more of the same (and even better) when we welcome our fourth. I'm so grateful that our children have you as a loving example. I'm so grateful that they seem to trust your love and kindness.
I hope that I, as your partner in parenthood, do more to support than to burden. I often feel so inadequate as a father (last night was no exception) and I often look to you and the example you set to right my wrongs. When I feel I'm veering off course I use you as a waypoint to re-plot myself and try again for love and patience. You've really no idea the righteous influence you are in my life.
So happy Mother's Day to you! This is only a brief note to reassure you of my love and admiration for you as my friend, as my wife, as a mother, and as a person. You are incredible.
.Patrick
You have been an incredible parent to these three small children and you'll only be more of the same (and even better) when we welcome our fourth. I'm so grateful that our children have you as a loving example. I'm so grateful that they seem to trust your love and kindness.
I hope that I, as your partner in parenthood, do more to support than to burden. I often feel so inadequate as a father (last night was no exception) and I often look to you and the example you set to right my wrongs. When I feel I'm veering off course I use you as a waypoint to re-plot myself and try again for love and patience. You've really no idea the righteous influence you are in my life.
So happy Mother's Day to you! This is only a brief note to reassure you of my love and admiration for you as my friend, as my wife, as a mother, and as a person. You are incredible.
.Patrick
