Friday, March 11, 2016

Dear Boy,
I'm supposed to be gathering documents at my parents house so I can scan and email them to a social worker before they're due Sunday, but I've been avoiding it since 9 and now it's 11. I did make yogurt and take Auburn to school. And look through a Kohls catalog and use the bathroom an untold number of times. And eat pie and bagels and drink lots of milk and some grape juice. And dink. My parents and Kathy are at a doc appointment. I ate too much. Don't feel so well. Anyway. I will probably rush to get all the papers in my last 20 minutes here.  I'll have to do the scanning at our house. Oh well. Procrastination is my demon. 

I still like playing thumb soccer. I think it's funny that my guys are always falling over and running off the field and passing to the goal keeper and all that. And I just like to do stuff with you.  Lots of stuff. 

Love, 
Lady