How about a 3-day weekend? And sunshine? And fireworks? And the company of friends?
I'm trying not to be stressed out about tomorrow. I'm thinking relaxing thoughts. I'm trying to take things one step at a time. What a difficult task for my type. You know, the freaking out type.
I just spent a very long time trying to choose a replacement Shabby Apple dress. So far, I am unsuccessful. As it turns out, I think internet purchases are not so great. They aren't usually cheaper, plus you pay for shipping, plus you don't fully comprehend what you're getting, and then if you don't like (or fit) what you ended up with, you might pay for shipping a second time. As much as I think Shabby Apple has nice style, I think I'm finished with them after this.
As far as education goes... I like the idea of home-schooling. I might even think it is the ideal. At the same time, I find myself constantly struggling with reality in the face of my mind's ideals. I moderate such struggles by reminding myself to just worry about the present. It's okay, even preferred, to have ideals and goals, but it's not okay to be overwhelmed trying to be them.
I guess I'm also that type. At least I recognize that, right?
I love you. Let's go hiking in the next three days. Thanks for being ever patient with me. It was nice to hear from you at lunchtime. It always is. Because I love you. I really, really do.
-Your Lady