Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Dear Boy,
I'm terrible at making friends. I feel so awkward talking to people that I don't know (and even to people who I do know sometimes).... but I really need to associate with more people. Particularly the uplifting kind. Especially the female kind. I need good mothering examples. I yearn to hear other people's ideas and opinions. I really miss Dana for that. She was so good at articulating her thoughts. I'm not at all. But I could be better if I didn't only associate with people who overwhelm me. So... I'm going to try to be more vigilant about going to playgroup (after this week) even though I feel so out of place there. And...... I'm going to do more to be friends with Mrs. Nyre. I think we both could benefit.
Thank you for being my very best friend despite my awkward, self-conscious, sometimes lunatic mannerisms. I'm a work in progress.
Yours truly and forever,
Lady
P.S. I enjoy this blog. Would you like to keep it going? Would you like to somehow make it better? Would you making me an officer in it (or whatever they call someone with all authority?)
