It's time to get ready for swim lessons. I never fell asleep. Stinker. I had a hard time staying lucid on my way home. We stopped at Wegmans in Geneva to break up the trip and it was closed!! Not a 24 hour store. That was crazy. Auburn slept in this morning. We were waiting for her to get up so Sam could take a nap. Eventually we went in to wake her up around 8:15. I finally started to fade around 9, but then the dogs woke up Sam. Sam went back to sleep but I never did and now it's 10.
I think it's okay, though. We'll have a good day. Our kids are fun and are good most of the time. I wish they wouldn't fight. I don't know how to help them change, but for the most part they are kind, helpful, smart, funny little people and I am humbled and honored to be their mom.
I'm glad you like flying. You do a fair amount of it. I used to like flying. I'm not sure if I would anymore. It's been almost 10 years since the last time I flew. And I remember being a little motion sick, which was new.
I hope you find some neat, wonderful things in California, even if you're only there for a short time and mostly doing family things. I hope you enjoy time spent with your family and find your relationships with them strengthened from this.
I miss you. You leave an ache in my heart.
L