You're asleep downstairs. I'm laying down upstairs because I don't feel so well. I have a goal to feel better more often and I understand what it will take to get there, but ... I don't know what the but is. There must be one though. Mara from ablogaboutlove wrote today about a few goals she has set for herself in the past, what she did to accomplish her goals and how each one changed her life. The first one she mentioned was the goal she made with her husband to cut out sugar. One thing she said was it was a lot easier to do because they live in Ecuador. Maybe that's the key??? We do currently live in a culture saturated in sugar and gluttony. It's gross.
I very vividly remember that time that your Aunt Cindy was off put by your calling me Lady. I remember thinking it was funny, because I really enjoyed being monikered by you. I still do, in fact. I like to have a name from you that no one else calls me by. You have a few. I relish them all.
Thanks for good holiday memories. Thanks for spending time with me. Thanks for doing cool stuff with me. Thanks for dying my hair. You're amazing. Thanks for getting a puppy with me. And for adventures in PA. Thanks for rescuing me on the side of 227 this afternoon. Thank you as always for your faith in and patience with me. How can I ever explain how much I treasure you? You're just in every smile and all my laughs. All the time in the world spent with you is not enough. So please stay forever.
Lady