I'm glad we ended up married. You and me just go so well together.
It has been quite the journey becoming husband and wife and then parents. It's not an easy thing is it? It's crazy when I think about it sometimes. Choosing to be a parent is definitely not as the world sees it—an abandonment of opportunity to live wild and free—it's the ultimate show of courage. In becoming parents we have no idea what is in store for us. We don't know what gender the child will have. We can't know the personality. We don't know our challenges from day to day. We do it though. Some days it's great. Some days it's insane. But we do it, and those moments when all our family is safely gathered in—safe and peaceful—are of more value than any moments the single individuals of the world can claim to.
I'm glad that I am a parent with you. There is no one I would rather do this with. No one I would rather see every day when I wake up. You are every best moment of my life. You are my life. I hope you always remember how much this brown-eyed kid loves you. How special you are to this explorer.
.a boy
Sent from my iPad