Monday, April 16, 2012

Dear Lady,

i spent some time this morning listening to Imagine Dragons. You liked them. You talked about them. So I thought it would be worth my time to check them out too. I'll admit they're not my favorite kind of music, but I did think they were really good. I couldn't find any of the instances where he harmonized with the girl, but their stuff was still really good. It was varied too. It reminded me a little bit of XTC—that old album i got at Cornell.
i guess i should say that i do like Imagine Dragons a lot, but that they are more of a contemplative sound to me—not so much something i just pop in in the background. They would be neat to see in concert though (if they ever come to the area we should check 'em out). It's nice to have the added comfort of knowing a band's morals too; i would never worry about the content with Imagine Dragons. The band members seem cool too. i found some stuff that they did on YouTube, just joking around, and it was pretty great too. Maybe you should check out the Avett Brothers. i burned their cd onto our computer . . . i think. They aren't as hard as Imagine Dragons, but they do have the same folk sort of vibe.
Anyway, i love you. Have a great day. And, if you have time, check out the iPod app on the iPhone. Look under 'I' in the artists section—i got you a little something (it was the only one they had).

.a boy

Sent from my iPad