
The computer system is down today. These are always interesting days. My computer is up and running so I hurried and finished all my necessaries and now my office is a revolving door for other employees to use the computer.
We didn’t get to discussing the planting of our garden, but I’m glad we got the locale figured out. I am thinking, however, that if we use tires to line the garden it might make it a little more difficult to reach into. Do you know what I mean? If the garden was boarded in then there is only a 1-2” perimeter. If, however, we use tires, then we have to lean in over 16” tires before getting to the garden which, given our 48” arm span, only leaves about 16” in the center to garden. What do you think?
Further, I think we ought to probably invest in some buckets to store the sap. We are cutting it close right now and we just barely installed the extra spiles. There’s no way we’ll make it through next week. It’s so exciting though. The extra sap, how well everything is flowing, the new boiler, and the thought of so much good, fresh, homemade syrup. Thanks for having the idea to do this. I like your ideas. I like you. I like being married to you.
In fact I love it.
.PtB
Patrick K. Mitchell
Assistant Branch Manager
CFCU Community Credit Union
99 Sheraton Drive
Ithaca, NY 14850
patrick.mitchell@mycfcu.com
(607)257-3011 ext. 3402
NMLS#809827