Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dear Boy, this is an honestly honest, honestly glum note. I'll apologize ahead of time.

Maybe because my head is pounding, but not entirely, I'm having the culmination of rough days. I feel so ineffective and worthless. What a waste of minutes and days and entire years I am. And instead of doing something about it I just feel like weeping today. I am disorganized and not much of a contributor. I don't like being a stay at home mom because I am a pissy one. Ask the children who don't like me much and shout at me to communicate things and spend hours and hours watching zoboomafoo and scooby doo. I stink at my calling. I'm an inconsistent visiting teacher. My house is dirty. I rarely cook good meals never make breakfast and have noodles everyday for lunch. Bored. Fat. Frustrated. I cant even manage to wake up at a decent time. That is because I do not look forward to new days. I'm not sure what it is you like about me. And I'm not asking you to tell me.
From L