As far as the chalkboard goes, it needs to be cut before it is painted. I had the hole marked and the blade of the jigsaw ready when I noticed that the mark was crooked. And that's when I gave up. For now we could clear off some of the fridge to display the scripture there, but our boys don't read yet, so maybe we could do a pictogram of the scripture too?
I think we would do better at Family Night if we did better at having family council. The boys are old enough to understand and contribute.
And now we're back to What should I/you/we do with my/your/our life? I'm not sure that the particulars are important, so long as we are always learning/serving/doing/being/becoming something. The means of accomplishment are of little consequence, I think. At least in my case, I don't think I've been called to any one thing. Maybe lots of things, but not any one. I think we are expected to use our gifts and talents for the blessing of others. Therefore, our responsibility is to figure out what those gifts and talents are, figure out how to employ them, then actually go and do. More on this later perhaps? I have to go. I love you.
From me