You're asleep here on my lap like good old times. I'm awake, awaiting a taste of rice pudding. It will be a (hopefully) sweet ending to a fairly bitter day. I have a hard time some days because I feel like it is impossible to be satisfied with my performance. I simply cannot do everything that I would like to. I cannot have happy, bathed, intellectually and creatively stimulated kids and a clean, organized house, and be of service to others and provide myself intellectual, spiritual, creative, and physical exercise and get a good amount of sunshine/fresh air and have a balanced,delectable meal ready by 7. And I get frustrated easily. It makes me want to lose the dog, because when I feel especially inadequate to the task of being me, I think that I could at least do without her. One day I just might snap and really lose her.
Saturday is my moms birthday. I have an infinite number of things waiting for my accomplishment. Maybe you and the boys can go to Palmyra.
From me