Because I was pretending to be a teenage mom, when I finally pealed myself from the bed, I stumbled into the kitchen to enjoy some cake and rice crispy treats for breakfast with Gerret.
...... And now, two hours later, I'm back again because the baby is fed/cleaned/entertained/back asleep. Gerret finally succeeded in motivating me to go upstairs for the computer so he can at last satisfy his dire need to watch Robin Hood. You know something? I've seen Robin Hood, Man in Tights more times than maybe any other movie I've ever seen and I still am unable to quote even one line from it. For the record, I only watched it so many times because my brother and his friend loved it and I loved hanging out with them (because I didn't know how to procure my own friends).
I'm thinking about exercising before I shower. My chest/arm hurts today like good old times, which is why I'm still undecided.
My mom says it's a bad idea for me to get an evening/night job. I think I've talked about it enough times to her recently that yesterday she just said " Honestly, I really don't think you should do that". It would make me grumpy to my children, she thought. I told her that I'm already grumpy to them, but maybe she's right. At the same time, how would I know if I don't try? I want to make money and associate with people. Just for awhile. Maybe a year. Or maybe I can figure put a way to do something from home? What do you think?
From me, your lady
