We're not out of the woods yet. Nolan had a fever of 104 again at 12:30. It was down to 101 a half hour later after he took Tylenol. Gerret refuses to get dressed today. Nolan and I made sugar cookies. The kitchen needs a lot of attention now. I raked the garden, intending to plant seeds with the boys today, but they both felt it too windy/cold to be outside without complaining. So they went inside to watch Dumbo while I mowed the backyard. It was when I came in that I noticed Nolan looking glassy eyed. And that's been our day thus far. All of this intermingled with Gerret whining and the iPhone singing with Facebook updates. It's funny some of the people who care to acknowledge my birthday. It makes me want to be more friendly --and not just on Facebook. Anyway, I love you. I'm glad for my life because it's one spent with you. And now... naptime. Hallelujah.
From your lady