I miss you already, but I'm satisfied that because of you these five youth will have an opportunity to stand and be strengthened by others like them. It can be a lonely thing to belong to the church out here, especially for kids. They need this. As selfishly as I wish you could be here with me, I know you're going where the Lord wants you this weekend. I think you'll enjoy it too. I hope it reminds Naomi a little of the testimony she once had. That truth is more valuable than pursuing fun friendships. I hope she'll come back.
Drive safe on your way. It will be so nice to get into the temple with you on Monday and maybe walk through some church history sites. I love any moment I get with you and especially the long moments. If the weather permits I'll try and do some rototilling for you.
I'm thinking about letting the boys sleep with me tonight. What do you think?
I love you so much. You're the greatest.
Oh, and Meggan said you looked beautiful when you came into Shursave last Saturday in your church clothes. I thought you were beautiful too.
From PtBr