News at 10:30--
Here we are halfway to lunch and already it rained for half an hour. Gerret cried and whined for a good hour. Nolan and I escaped to the outdoors where he convinced me to set up a tent (by then it stopped raining). I can't find the bag of stakes for the Norh Face tent. Cocoa chased a woodchuck into it's hole and then could not/would not leave the hole. She's been standing vigil now for an hour. The hole, by the way, is under one of our two-ton tanks of fuel. Awesome. Speaking of awesome, grass clippings are spread over the floors of our house like confetti. There's even some on our bed, I think because the boys watched Krypto there while I took a shower. At least that's what they were watching before I got in, but when I returned, the list for related videos had nothing to do with Krypto. "Baby Tooting in the Bathtub" was one title I noticed. Anyway, while I was looking for stakes, Nolan found a fossil on a rock near the back porch and Gerret ate a graham cracker. Gerret and I played a few rounds of "The Matcher Game". He has an impressive memory. He beat me a couple times and I didnt even let him. Then Nolan wanted to play and the game rapidly dissolved into a quarrel, at which point Gerret resumed crying and whining. That's when my threatening headache took control. Now they are cooperating wonderfully, playing superheroes and bad guys together with action figures. Cocoa is still waiting. And this phone is not allowing me to look at what I'm typing anymore and my head already hurt, so that will be all. I hope your day isn't as boring as yesterday, although somedays I think I would welcome some boring.
Bored or otherwise, I always love you.
From, your lady