This dog is being ridiculous. I took her out this morning on a leash and she just sat down out by her potty area. As a result I released her from the leash and locked her outside again. I think I just needed to be more patient and force her to do it while I was there, but with such high winds and the thought of wolves I was not so interested in spending much time out there in the dark.
I hope you have a good day today. I hope we don't lose power. The high wind warring is in effect through tonight, so hopefully we come home from Ithaca and can still turn the lights on. I mean a power outage can be a fun little adventure, but in the middle of winter I'd prefer to retain the heat over having that kind of adventure. Wouldn't you?
Thanks for playing Quiddler with me last night and I'm sorry you felt so exhausted with pain in your chest. I wish I knew how to help you. Hopefully you were just too intense when we jumped back into turbo jam and it will pass. Thanks, bytheway, for doing turbo jam with me. I know that I should do more to attain a better health. I want to be healthier. It's just hard to establish new routines over years of bad ones.
Thanks for your support as I write a book. I'm trying really hard to do a good job and to see it through to the end. I hope you and many others enjoy it when it is done. I hope it inspires people to look more wondrously at the world around them and not be so quick to disbelieve.
I love you.
.a boy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone