Friday, December 22, 2017

Dear Boy,


We made it through a semester. How did you hold up?  You know I loved it. Thanks for being my supportive friend and constant encouragement. Thanks for taking care of me.  I hear women complain about their "kids" and include their husbands in the mix. I could never make the claim, but I think sometimes (or maybe often) you could about me. I'm sorry for any extra burden I add, though I think you're probably blind to it. And I love you for it. Thanks for putting up with all of my craziness. Like plants all over the house. And two dogs (my fault). And a cat you never asked for who steals food and doesn't have an inside voice. And my constant flow of ideas. And my morning grogginess.
I'm happy you found that camera and a computer to go with it. I'm excited for you to use them. 
I'm happy that you're healthier. And so proud of you. You inspire me. 
And now for a week together. Let's work and play and do some good. I love you deeply. I am always thinking of you. 
L