Friday, November 20, 2015

Boy,



It was a pleasant surprise to find a note from you the other day.

I think it's funny that you look forward to 6:10 so much. It's my least favorite part of the day.  Although, if I'm being honest, I really do appreciate the morning once I'm showered and aware of my being and surroundings.  In fact, if those circumstances are met, I'd venture to say that morning actually becomes a magical time and maybe even the time I love most. Weird, huh?  Well, maybe not weird for you, but definitely for me. 

I don't mind your nighttime lethargy. I think it's cute. It's one of your quirks and I love all of your quirks. I have my own set and I hope for patience in their presence, so how could I offer you anything but the same?  

I am excited to farm. Also, I think we should record our ideas and plans in a mutual spot. I think our ideas and plans would seem more concrete to me.  I think we could be more organized and effective as a team. 

I really appreciate your humility in being able to speak out loud when you feel you were wrong or when you need forgiveness. It is such a vulnerable and beautiful position to take. I learn from your example daily and I thank you for it. 

Big L