Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Dear Lady,

It has been, admittedly, difficult to watch you go through this trial with your family (though admittedly less difficult than actually being you going through it). I love you so much that my heart scarcely knows what to do with it all and I hate that life is full of so many situations that I can't magically resolve for you. I suppose this is just always a part of being in love.
I am glad to hear that I have ever been of some comfort to you in this (as I typically feel rather like a helpless spectator with little impact on the event itself). I know that while you are ever patient and loving I can be ever strict and often callous, but I am working on it and it's good to know I'm making some progress.
Your mother is an amazing woman. I know my attitude and comments can often be otherwise, but I am ever indebted to her for the gift of you, and for whatever influence she may have had that allowed you to become the Lady I fell in love with. She is strong and able. She is intelligent and persistent. She is loving and faithful. She is my family.


.a boy