So I wrote you this whole letter this morning before I got in the shower. I spent a chunk of my groggy, wee morning hours, writing to you only to have the program glitch closed before I could save it. Can you believe it? I'm not sure that anything elicits as beautiful a love/hate relationship as modern technology. Alas that letter is gone and I now find myself at the mercy of the boys, and when they'll wake up, to write to you anew.
Let me just say I love you. I believe in you and me, but much more in you and I hope I ne'er lean too heavily on you for support (I wouldn't want to hurt your back or anything). I've not known anything so encouraging and so satisfying as to love someone each day. I wake up in love with you and I pass out at the end of the day even more in love with you.
I know we're in a crazy place right now, and I'm grateful to have someone like you with me through it. The idea of changing jobs, going back to school, and moving is kind of overwhelming. Okay—really overwhelming. Yet there is this silver lining I feel. There is this sense of a great goodness to come out of it all that I feel on the cusp. Do you sense it? It almost gets adrenaline going in me. A nervous excitement. And I love having it all with the girl I married 6 years ago.
I want you to know that I can and will do better at providing for our family. One day you will have your craft room (if you want it) with all of your stampin' up stuff. We'll laugh with our kids as we put them to bed in a room that's not right next to every other room in the house. And we'll enjoy cool evenings on our porch together. Oh! And sometimes we'll cuddle on the couch to watch a movie I helped make.

I love your whole entire everything.
.a boy
(photo courtesy of Nolan)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone