Gypsum?
In any case, I've respected your ideas because they're respectable (even though you may not always think so). That's a step for me also, because my time in school projects was spent not unwilling to participate due to timidity, but rather feeling I was the only one in the idea with ideas worth contributing. We've come from far different spectrums of life style, but life, growth, time, and experience led us both to the same point—geographically and spiritually.
As far as constructing our home goes, i agree that is probably a venture worth something physical, but I'm looking for more. I want stamina. I want endurance. I'm looking, simply, to feel satisfied with where I find my physical health is at. And right now you couldn't find my physical health with a GPS.
It's also no secret that I love the outdoors, and adventure, and not sitting still (though I'm writing this whilst lying down). I want to prepare myself physically to accomplish more than I have. To have the stamina to hold up to adventure. To endure the outdoors.
And will I go running with you . . . .

Love Always
.a boy