Friday, May 28, 2010

A Resolution

Dear Lady,
Alright.
Enough is enough.
I hereby resolve to get in better shape.
Hold on . . . I need to sit down . . . I'm getting winded just thinking about it.
. . .
Okay, I'm good.
I really want to start living healthier. Eating better. And especially—exerting myself more physically. Is it too much to ask for a washboard stomach?
It might be. I don't care in any case. I just want to know I've got stamina. I want to play basketball and not get winded. I want to work outside and not faint. I want to go backpacking and not—



So you get my point. I need to be in better shape and the only shape I'm in right now is the potato. So I'm not sure what it'll be, but I'm going to have a night time regimin to participate in.
No for real.
I'm really gonna do it this time.
Okay, fair enough, you'll have to see it to believe it.
Much love.
.Your boy