Well it's been an awful long while since I wrote anything here hasn't it? I am sorry about that. I am thinking about you all the time.
So we stay here in New York? And not just in New York, but HERE in New York? Here in this house? In this countryside? Now that's not such a terrible idea. It never was. Still, it has taken us an awfully long time to make a decision. How do you suppose we make it real? Or make it feel real? How do we make the decision in a way that we know we've made the decision? Maybe we finally hang up a wood sign at the end of our driveway? I suppose it wouldn't say Fancy Manor anymore though. It would say Peacefield. Or maybe, Peacefield!
I think I've written on my Peacefield blog every day this week now. How about that? (And how about the excessive use of question marks in this post?) (see! Another one!) I've always only ever written on these sites (except this one—this one has only ever been about my love and relationship with you) (and how about the excessive use of parentheses in this paragraph?) (and, yet again, another question mark) (and more parentheses!)
Wow—I got a little lost in all those asides.
So, anyway, I've always written on my blogs when I've truly wanted to turn them into something. I mean, I love writing. It's fun. It's cathartic. I just enjoy it. But I specifically aim to write consistently on one blog when I'm trying to steer my life and career in a direction. Then I always ultimately give up because I can't figure out how to make a move to monetizing what I'm doing—how to make the transition from a fun hobby to something that could also earn an income.
So here I am again. I'm writing on a blog. I'm in love with an idea. I'm really working to stick it out. To follow through, for once. But I need your help. Can you help me?
I just, I think I could do this better if you'd sounding-board ideas with me. If you'd help me conceive of how I can turn my skills and interests into something like an income. I have some ideas, but I'd really be more effective/proactive with your help. If you'd help me.
I love you. You mean so much to me. You're in every happy moment. You're my happiness when I wake up (even if it is multiple times a night (and Sam makes me happy too)). You inspire me. You make every starry night starrier. You make every evening chore chorier. I am so grateful that you are who you are and that you laugh with me through this adventure called life.
I can't wait to see you tonight.
.a boy