Dear Lady,
I cannot imagine that life is full of moments more beautiful than this one right now.
I woke up to a golden sunrise spilling in through our window; the light catching on your autumn bouquet sitting in the window sill and glowing. The Christmas lights hanging in the window were also sparkling in the sun and dancing a bit in the breeze from the open window. I can hear the symphony song of all the birds in the countryside through that window, and the occasional lamentation of the mourning dove.
I love living in the country!
This was not the entire beauty of my 6AM moment though—as lovely as that open window was. No, there was beauty still to be added to the scene and as I rolled over in bed I was overwhelmed by it all. For there beside me, still softly sleeping, was you: my every beautiful moment.
Your back was to me, as it so often is in the morning, but your beauty had nothing to do with an external aesthetic and everything to do with an internal import built over the last eleven years. You have always been such a deep and abiding sanctuary for my soul. Your presence alone has always becalmed my mind and heart and I love laying next to you listening to your peaceful, rhythmic breathing. I love spending time laying beside you as you sleep and knowing that, no matter what the previous day imposed, and no matter what the new day may bring, for these careful moments you are completely at peace.
So that was my beautiful moment this morning and I wanted to share it with you because you were such a part of it. You are such a part of every moment of my life, present or not. I cannot imagine a life or a beautiful sunrise without you.
Good morning love. You are my beautiful sunrise.
.a Boy