Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hello Firecracker,

Hello Firecracker,

Your daughter is cutely asleep on the floor beside me. Who knows what such a little what dreams.
You know how, the other week, we went out to the cemetery in Lodi and, though there were hundreds upon hundreds of headstones to observe we found your ancestor almost immediately? Well, I really can't help but know and testify that God cares about every effort in our lives. We may have wandered forever and never found the headstone (there were plenty that were no longer intelligible), but instead we began our search almost on top of our prize.
I can remember President Howard expressing a similar story while he and June were out grave hunting. He said they had an enormous cemetery and no map to search by, but he parked the car and almost stepped out onto the very plot they had come for!
the Lord is so very mindful of our every little something. I know He cares about our family history. I know He cares about our current families. I even know He will take an interest in our mortal pleasures—including sex.
What a mighty and warming thing to know that God is mindful of us and will provide for all that which we cannot do for ourselves.
You are a treasure in my life. Remember that.
I love you.

.Patrick the boy


Sent from my iPhone