Friday, February 3, 2012

To Patrick, My Best Friend, Favorite Boy, and Most Attractive Guy I Know Of,

I had to add that in there at the end, because I know I don't let it slip very often. The truth of the matter though is that I love to look at you which makes me want to touch you and I love to touch you. You might as well know it that I think you're handsomely, hottly, good-looking. Ah, but that's not really what I came here to say today.
I came to reply with this:
I think some dispensable income would be useful in investing in whatever it is we're going to do together. We'd be more likely to stick with our ideas if we had sacrificed and invested (not just money, but money too) to make it happen. You know? I'd like to work with you. I'd love to feel more useful. I'd like to be well enough off to be able to travel and to have more ability to help other people. You like to explore and learn. I like to make things better and I like to do physical labor. We both have a desire to share our experiences and joys with other people. So... What can we do with that? I don't think we have to have a definite answer to begin with, but we have to start with something. Even if that something isn't what we end up doing in the long run.

I love you, my boy. I want to do everything with you. I think we can be great. I think that together we are already great but I'm so sure we could be and do a lot better.

Love, a lady