That was pretty bold of you, locking all three animals inside together last night. It seems to have gone okay though. Cinder didn't say anything when I went downstairs to take a shower. Maybe because it was a little cooler last night. Or maybe having all the windows closed made a difference. Perhaps if she can't smell the outdoors she doesn't crave it so bad.
I'll miss you today while I'm at work. I don't mind work. It'd great to have a job and have a little bit to spare, but it's no match for time with you and our little family. Sorry that my company at night doesn't always illustrate how much I like spending time with you. Sorry I fall asleep early. Sometimes there are just so many things to do I can't make a decision and I just end up doing nothing, like a real stick in the mud.
Thanks for the walk with me last night. It was good to get a little physical activity going. I'm glad you like my writing too. I like writing. I like sharing things and I like trying to do it in creatively versed form. I used to try writing a haiku every week to force myself to practice creative communication. I've been thinking I should start that again. Thing is, I have a hard time doing something if I can't fit it into the big picture of what I would like my life's legacy to be. Of course that has always been a problem with me. Thats why I wrote that recent text There will be Flags.
Thanks for what little you've taught me about the piano already. It may not seem like much to you, but it really helped it be easier to play with both hands. I mean you heard it last night. It wasn't great, but it was light years ahead of what I could do just last week, so thank you. I enjoy being able to play the piano and I look forward to learning more from you and continuing to improve.
I love you with everything I have to love.
.a boy
Sent from my iPad